corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » DAB Radio

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DAB Radio
Ben J

User status: Offline
25th May 12 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The DAB radio on my Audi has started just dropping the signal regularly. It varies from losing it every 2 seconds to every 2-3 mins. It never used to lose signal at all.

Is there anything simple it could be or do I need to get it looked at by Audi?
pow
Premium Member

25th May 12 at 09:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reset the radio out in settings menu? FM drops on the Alfa from time to time, that sorted it.
Ben J

25th May 12 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've tried re-setting what it allows me to lol.

Its annoying. Car is due in for service in a month or two so was going to leave it till then for them to look at but as I spend alot of my day in the car, its really fucking frustrating.
Adam_B

25th May 12 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you can get the headunit out yourself it worth checking the connections on the back. The aerial on my DAB unit was a bit loose when I first put it in.
Ben J

25th May 12 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wouldn't know where to begin tbh!

Think i'll get it taken in.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » DAB Radio 23 database queries in 0.0073891 seconds