corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » T reg 4x4 2.8 v6 passat estate

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author T reg 4x4 2.8 v6 passat estate
boz_gsi

User status: Offline
30th May 12 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above selling my passat.. its a loverly car but its just to big and to much to fuel and insure for me, anyway car spec

its a blue/purple metalic colour
full leathers (heated)
Cruise controle
estate
4 wheel drive
parrot phone system
ipod/mp3 cd player
2.8 v6 30v
137 k miles (will have a look what it is exactly)

the car has been sitting for a while because i couldnt afford to insure and run it.. however it is taxed as just recently my grandad has used it a couple of times as his car has been off the road.. but the car really needs the breaks bleeding up they work but just arnt anywher near where they could be.. also the clutch is high again works fine and doesnt slip (this may go better when breaks are sorted as there in the same system)

the car drives really well and is a pleasure to drive it just needs a few jobs and will be a minter

so bad points

breaks need sorting (i may get around to bleeding them myself)
gearstick feels slack but selects gear fine
clutch pedal is slightly high
small rust bubble on the boot
MOT till august

now for the good bits

lots of tax (£118 for 6 months)
full leathers
cambelt tensioners and water bump done about 2k ago
legal tyres
ipod/mp3 stereo
parrot phone system
loads of paper work

ive probably missed things out so just ask any questions and will answer best i can

looking for £1000... i think this is a really good price even with the odd bits of work it needs.. these are quite rare esspeshilly in estate modle

viewings etc very welcome located in Alsager stoke on trent

Will swap/do a deal with somthing with a smaller engine
now for the pics

[Edited on 30-05-2012 by boz_gsi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » T reg 4x4 2.8 v6 passat estate 25 database queries in 0.0096309 seconds