corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" Wolfrace alloys with tyres. 4x100 Vauxhall Renault VW Rover etc fitment.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 17" Wolfrace alloys with tyres. 4x100 Vauxhall Renault VW Rover etc fitment.
cavmad

User status: Offline
28th May 12 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Set of four 17" Wolfrace alloys c/w tyres.

Tyres are 205/40/17s. Two are very good, one is borderline legal and the last has loads of tread but has cracks round one of the sidewalls. The tyre is still inflated but personally I'd replace it.
All four tyres:

£70 the set. Collect in person from Chester, Cheshire or arrange a courier if you wish. I can get a quote but you're more than welcomed to find someone to collect yourself if wanted.

U2U me please as my memory is rubbish!

[Edited on 28-05-2012 by cavmad]
cavmad

User status: Offline
4th Jun 12 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump, they'll be getting weighed in shortly if no offers!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" Wolfrace alloys with tyres. 4x100 Vauxhall Renault VW Rover etc fitment. 25 database queries in 0.0083289 seconds