corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Immaculate black corsa sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Immaculate black corsa sport
DanCobb

User status: Offline
5th Jun 12 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vaux
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.4 sport
Mileage - 60k
Price - 1100 ovno

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07858516147
Contact email address -

General information -

Vauxhall corsa sport, 60k miles, extensive service history, lots of vaux stamps, amazing bodywork and interior. 1years mots and 5months tax left. Only reason for sale is that I've got a child on the way and this was a bit of an impulse buy haha. I put slabs and 60mm springs on to see what it looked like. I'll more then likely chuck them in if you wanted or I'll just put it back to standard if your not into that shizzle. It's never let me down the time I've owned it, it drives like new had recently had a service. I really cannot fault it it really is a lovely example. It also has allthe electrical goodies such as lecxy windows mirrors, heated mirrors, power steering, central locking ect ect. Cheap on insurance and tax. I'll listen to sensible offers. Prefer it gone sooner rather then later.

I'll swap for a good astra sxi. Veiwings and inspections are welcome but please no time wasters.

& it's easier to text rather then u2u'n me 07858516147

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Immaculate black corsa sport 25 database queries in 0.0087752 seconds