corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anyone any good with electrics

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone any good with electrics
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Jun 12 at 09:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to fit 2 fans to my xe, and im shite with electrics

Can i just splice into the original 2 wires. Wire in another 2 to the next fan

Also how would i then run a manual overide switch?
So that they would work as normal fans when the fan switch tells it too but i could override it and put them on when ever i wanted to

:s

Thanks chaps
Gary
Premium Member

6th Jun 12 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Manual switch diagram....

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/9591/dia.jpg

And yeah, just splice into the wires. Should be ok
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

6th Jun 12 at 14:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right ok so i should splice into the wires to get the second fan and then wire from the relay for the switch?

New Poll