corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO: Members coming to Performance Vauxhall Show

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO: Members coming to Performance Vauxhall Show
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Jun 12 at 21:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a few words before the big day...(also cross posted onto the PVS thread)

• Camping Access - Saturday from 12.00pm
  • Club Access - Sunday from 6.30am
  • Club cars must be parked and in position by 8.00am at the latest on Sunday - Thats the official line but they may be flexible if you are late
  • Public Opening - Sunday 9.00am - 5.00pm
  • Vechicle Passes must be displayed clearly in the windscreen facing outwards. This must be done before you arrive at the event to ensure that you are directed to your club stand as quickly as possible
  • All adults must show a ticket on the gate or pay £20, accompanied under 14s are free. ANY PERSON NOT IN POSSESSION OF A VEHICLE PASS WILL HAVE TO PARK IN THE PUBLIC CAR PARK. Anyone who wishes to camp who does not have an advanced camping ticket will have to buy one on the gate for £10
  • Your show pass refers to the Corsa Sport stand, please follow relevant signs when approaching the venue and internally. Please follow marshals instructions at all times

And of course have fun.

PVS is one of the big events so please make sure you come over to the stand, have a coke, chat some rubbish and make yourself known. We have a lovely stand presence these days so you are welcome to come as you please. Light refreshments will be on offer all day FOC and we will be serving up dinner (or lunch) if you are about

Ian will also be punting official CorsaSport.co.uk stickers so bring some coins!

If you need any help, come over and ask after any of the following: Chris, Tom, Mike, Phil, Ian, and of course myself (William). Doesn't matter how big or small the issue/question is, we are happy to help.

Please don't forget you are representing the club when you turn up to events and get on the stand, if you have the power to wash your car then please keep your cars presentable, if a marshal asks you to do something reasonable then please respond positively with a lovely big smile on your face. If we ask you to park your car in a weird way then don't take offence and let us fulfil our OCD.

And of course have a good day. I'll be u2u'ing over my mobile number to anyone who bought a ticket off me - if you have a problem during the weekend feel free to contact me if I can help.

See you on Sunday.

[Edited on 07-06-2012 by willay]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO: Members coming to Performance Vauxhall Show 23 database queries in 0.0088332 seconds