corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » M-Tech 2.0 wheel hub, Corsa B Sport steering wheel and some V6 brake pads

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author M-Tech 2.0 wheel hub, Corsa B Sport steering wheel and some V6 brake pads
Rob E

User status: Offline
18th Jun 12 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been having a bit of a spring clean and found some old parts that are no good to me any more so they are up for sale.

First off is x1 M-Tech XE/LET conversion hub to suit the cavalier/calibra outer CV joints. Brand new from LMF, never seen any use £35 posted

Second item is a Corsa Sport steering wheel (Minus the airbag as it was a dud and therefore disposed of). Came off a face lift 1999 model, 35000 mile car back in 2004 and has been sat in my wardrobe since. Leather is in very good condition, one of the horn buttons does not return when pushed so I can't confirm the buttons work 100%. Perfect for replacing a worn wheel. £25 delivered.

Last is a set of V6 brake pads that I bought in error (I needed calibra turbo pads not V6 pads!) Mintex, unused, £15 delivered.

Collection also welcome from Colwyn Bay, North Wales. LL28 area.

Thanks,

Rob

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » M-Tech 2.0 wheel hub, Corsa B Sport steering wheel and some V6 brake pads 25 database queries in 0.0965240 seconds