corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Zacs C20LET Corsa GSI

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Zacs C20LET Corsa GSI
Zac-C20xe

User status: Offline
   19th Jun 12 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure some of you recognise this as bought it from Fazza who is also on here. Have always wanted another white gsi corsa since I got rid of my old one, but theres always been a set rule in my head if I was to ever get one again it would have to be mint and I've always wanted to own a c20let'd car so what better way when I can put two car orientated goals together.

So after some dollar exchanged hands I went and purchased it from Shaun , I've had a few little teething problems with it but I cant fault Shaun at all been very helpful with it.

SPECS ::

Corsa GSi in rare vauxhall glacier white.
1993 'L' reg with only 58,000 miles on it from new ! one lady who brought it new had it until early 2011 i believe.

C16xe removed and replaced with a C20LET
Bigblock shafts and hubs
Slim radiator fan
Stainless rockercover bolts
ARP Headbolts
ARP Flywheel Bolts
Polished HeatShield
Powerflow exhaust system with 2.5" tip
Cone airfilter
Baileys Dumpvalve
Astra GSi mk3 drilled and grooved disks
Zafira GSi fmic painted black and hidden behind front bumper.
GAZ GHA coilovers with adjustable dampning.
Front compbrake topmounts
Genuine vauxhall rear mudflaps
Heko Wind Deflectors
LED regplate bulb
Stubby Plates
Kenwood CD/dab headunit
Sony speakers
Full standard corsa gsi interior that is immaculate
Boost Gauge fitted in driver side heater vent

Parts sorted over last few days:
- Switched rocker cover as we thought oil leak from that but its not so switching back asap
- Rear brake shoes and osr brake cylinder
- Replaced Thermostat

Things to get done before the weekend:
- Change the gsi 14" wheels for some cavalier SRI 15" wheels and paint them white allowing for big brake upgrade when I can get hold of the parts required.
- Remove various items from engine bay to find where my oil leak is coming from (believed to be oil pickup pipe)

So yeah thats the spec and it even gets complemented from police that pulled me over lastnight oops.

During polishing.

All cleaned

Think its got history (every mot from new)

Temporary look for now with red rocker cover , soon going back to powdercoated graphite grey rocker cover

And yes this is my everyday car

[Edited on 19-06-2012 by Zac-C20xe]
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

19th Jun 12 at 09:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice mate,love this car to bits.

I never knew Faz's name was Shaun now I do.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
Zac-C20xe

19th Jun 12 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers bud , few teething probs to sort but tbh once their sorted should be a pretty mint but quick gsi

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Zacs C20LET Corsa GSI 25 database queries in 0.0098650 seconds