corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Extra Switches in Corsa C

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Extra Switches in Corsa C
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jul 03 at 16:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there an official place were you can stick more switches in the Corsa C 1.2 SXi. i want somewere were i can put the neons switch.

Cheers
Bonzai

8th Jul 03 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate (kev Corsa) has just put 4 switches in the centre conole, just infront of the handbrake i think it is. i shall look see if there are any pics around of his car
chris_uk
Premium Member

8th Jul 03 at 17:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cheers m8, appreciated
Bonzai

8th Jul 03 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry fella, i cant find any pics, he is on hols at the moment, but maybe he will be able to better describe 2 u when he gets back, next monday

New Poll