corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 306 D-turbos?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 306 D-turbos?
nick_sri

User status: Offline
24th Jun 12 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jonny.K
ok so with a bosch fuel pump i can run it on veg oil? anyone able ti find me a link for a frount mount and pipework for one n cheers for the advice

from abit of searching ive found bosch pumps will run straight veg oil no problems ( mix it with diesel , kero anything that burns in cold weather). lucas pumps can run straight veg but the seals arnt as good . mine has a lucas and i run it on about 80% veg 20% kerosine and its fine on cold probably go to around 50/50, smokes abit on startup and smells like chips when driving

[Edited on 24-06-2012 by nick_sri]
Jonny.K

24th Jun 12 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cool much ur eckon the fuel ur using costs a litre ? just out of interest
Carl

25th Jun 12 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jonny.K
Does smoke like n it goes fairly well once warmed up bit poop in first n 2nd byt pulls like a train in 3rd haha

Are the bumpers etc interchangable?

YEah they fit straight on, mine was a phase 1 with a phase 2 front, you get a slight gap at the front, iirc the gap gets bigger if you go phase 3 as its rounder, so you have to modify the grille. If your is a phase 1 then get phase 2/3 rear lights as they are a lot better.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 306 D-turbos? 23 database queries in 0.0078840 seconds