corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 306 Dturbo - Blaze Yellow - £550ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugeot 306 Dturbo - Blaze Yellow - £550ono
Paul_JC

User status: Offline
27th Jun 12 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Peugeot
Model - 306 Dturbo
Engine - 1.9 Diesel Turbo
Mileage - 145k
Price - £550ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07769343147
Contact email address - paul.james.cross@gmail.com

General information -

Hi i'm now selling my 306 Dturbo.

I originally bought this to get myself and my fiancee to and from college which was an hours drive each way (80miles round trip) Throughout the year that i have owned this car it hasn't ever let me down.
I'm now selling it as i'm looking to buy a w124 Merc c180 to juice.

It has covered 145k which has mainly been motorway miles by previous owners and myself.
The car has a new battery that was fitted a few months ago.
It has just been serviced (oil&filter) also changed the gearbox all at the same time
4months Tax & Test
In the past someone has added some alloy wheels which plenty of tread all round and a backbox.
The car is also lowered 30mm on the front (according to previous owner)

The car is in overall good condition and the paint has a brilliant shine once clean.

Bad Points
Car could do with new pads for it's next mot other than that there it should fly through.
Typical carpark dents on the car and there are some scratches too (front wing and bootlid mainly)
Also a repair that was done in the past has shown up and there is a small patch of rust on the lower drivers rear quarter (see pic)

I've probably missed something but text/ring/email me for any other info.

Pics

Dent on tailgate:

Rust patch:

Previous repair:

Front Wing:

[Edited on 27-06-2012 by Paul_JC]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 306 Dturbo - Blaze Yellow - £550ono 25 database queries in 0.0124240 seconds