corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good news for my mate...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Good news for my mate...
BluKoo

User status: Offline
   10th Jul 12 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of you may recall this thread showing you his latest song & video: http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=629097&page=1

Well I've just been speaking to him and he's away to sign a wolrdwide two album record deal with a co-publishing deal.

He's going to be working with Steven Machat. That name might mean nothing to some (like me) but he's an American showbiz lawyer who's worked with the likes of Michael Jackson, James Brown, ELO, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins ,Genesis, The The, Snoop Dogg, Ozzy Osbourne and Death Row Records.
His dad was frank sinatras manager and rolling stones lawyer and I know that's just a load of name dropping, but it should mean he knows what he's doing in the industry.

He better not forget me when he's famous!

[Edited on 10-07-2012 by BluKoo]
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Jul 12 at 21:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just listened to both songs on YouTube, not bad! Good look to him, hope it works out!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good news for my mate... 24 database queries in 0.0083768 seconds