corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Show me the money

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Show me the money
craig8
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Jul 12 at 06:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds a bit like my work tbh, you can make good money but they take the piss with rises etc, more managers than staff who can waste 8k in one day fucking up, run a job at a loss and not a word said but if we fuck up they try to give you warnings without proper procedures

E36 328
Robin
Premium Member

12th Jul 12 at 09:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd love to do it here.
3CorsaMeal

12th Jul 12 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its because people on here spend their money so badly that you all feel poor.

Why plough £10k-£20k into a corsa when your 18yrs-25yrs, then get beyond it and wonder why you have no money empire built up.

Your all too busy drooling over other peoples money.
Ben G

12th Jul 12 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James

I also can't believe people are working in London on £18k. It costs me £3k a year just to get into London FFS.

my other half used to work in westminster and was on 15k a year before tax ridiculous.
Gary
Premium Member

12th Jul 12 at 13:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James
I like the concept of the programme but they have basically advertised the fact that if you work there you get:

- No proper pay structure
- No regular pay review

I also can't believe people are working in London on £18k. It costs me £3k a year just to get into London FFS.

Why?

If thier job elsewhere is worth 15k then add a bit of London tax and there you go.

If they are doing an 18k pa job then thats a different story

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Show me the money 24 database queries in 0.0113430 seconds