corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Parts Clearout - front & rear Corsa CDX (Irmscher) bumpers, GSI spoiler, de-cat, headlights etc...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Parts Clearout - front & rear Corsa CDX (Irmscher) bumpers, GSI spoiler, de-cat, headlights etc...
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Nov 11 at 00:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's time for a bit of a clearout of my Corsa parts.

Up first is a pair of Corsa CDX (made by Irmscher) bumper add-ons in Satin Red (I think). They fit to pre-97 bumpers, and it can come with a pre-97 rear bumper to fit it to if neccesary.

Both bumpers have a few scuffs and scratches to them, but nothing too bad that wouldn't be sorted when they get a re-paint to match your car anyway. Pics below:

Rear - £60 (with the black bumper included), or £100 for front and rear bumpers combined:

Front - £50, or again £100 for front and rear bumpers combined. It comes as two pieces to assist fitment:

I've also got a GSI spoiler in Flame Red with a couple of chips and scratches, but in great structural condition. It's complete with the spoiler carrier (black plastic part that fits to the boot first), and also has the integral washer jet. There's a couple of chips to the leading edge where it meets the roof, but I haven't got a photo of that. The spoiler is for sale at £25.

Next up is a Janspeed de-cat that has been cut and re-welded in the past - it's mild steel but in good condition, and no leaks or blows from the weld. It's designed to fit the X14XE or X16XE. I'll sell this for £40.

Pic with a catalytic converter to show they are the same size and shape:

Couple of close-ups of the flange:

I've also got 3 out of the 4 rubbing strips to fit to a post-97 3 door Corsa. They're all brand new in packets from Vauxhall, and when I bought them about 2-3 years ago I paid £60 for all 4, but have since lost one somewhere. The ones I have are both parts of the drivers side and the passenger door strip - the one missing is the passenger rear quarter rubbing strip.

For the strips I'll take £20 for the 3 of them.

Last but not least is a pair of standard headlamps for a Corsa B. Both in great condition, and are boxed very carefully ready to post. No pictures of those either. I'll take £30 for the pair.

All prices stated in this advert do not include postage costs, but I'm willing to send all parts at the buyers cost.

I'm also not averse to negotiations, so send me your offers and we'll see what deals I can do.

Cheers,
Tom

[Edited on 24-11-2011 by tom_simes]
turner2890

8th Nov 11 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much would postage be on the spoiler mate?
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

8th Nov 11 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably be looking at about a tenner I guess mate.

If it's of interest to anybody, all the parts are in Bristol, but I'm quite often anywhere along the m4 corridor between here and Swansea if anybody wants to meet for collection.
turner2890

8th Nov 11 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2ud
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

8th Nov 11 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Replied.

BTTT
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

11th Nov 11 at 21:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

My U2U mailbox filled up today, so if you sent me a message but I haven't replied, please send it again!
sri_baby

12th Nov 11 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id love the bumpers as there same colour as mine but i just cant afford 100
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

12th Nov 11 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U'd.
tom130691
Premium Member

12th Nov 11 at 20:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£10 for the strips at pvs next year or next meet
(providing you havnt sold them by then)
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

13th Nov 11 at 22:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They'll be in the bin by PVS

TTT
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
tom130691
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 21:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom_simes
They'll be in the bin by PVS

TTT

tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

14th Nov 11 at 21:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy them then
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

21st Nov 11 at 00:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

I'm willing to consider cheaper offers on the parts - try me!
rossyboy89

23rd Nov 11 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did u get my u2u about the decat?
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

24th Nov 11 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics added for the de-cat
sri_baby

27th Nov 11 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2ud
dimples1989

27th Jul 12 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what make is the middle section
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

27th Jul 12 at 22:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Janspeed. Not sure if I've still got it though, can check next week if you want?
Anty
Premium Member

29th Jul 12 at 11:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

irmscher front prov sold :

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Parts Clearout - front & rear Corsa CDX (Irmscher) bumpers, GSI spoiler, de-cat, headlights etc... 25 database queries in 0.0147400 seconds