corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 1999 1.2 16v, 96k

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b 1999 1.2 16v, 96k
whipitrnd

User status: Offline
7th Aug 12 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa b
Engine - 1.2 16v
Mileage - 96k
Price - 750 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07429256434
Contact email address - luke_886@hotmail.co.uk

General information :

hiya selling my loved corsa b to upgrade to a corsa c. It's mechanically sound, no problems with it at all since ive brought it, All the work has been on the bodywork and interior.

since ive had it ive painted the bonnet,wings, front and rear bumpers, colour coded all black trims i.e, mirrors, scuttle panel, arches, bumpers etc. The wheels have just recently been painted as well. Also smoothed the boot whilst ive had it as well.

The car:
V reg corsa b in arden blue, 96k on the clock
Mot'd till september 22nd 2012, tax'd till jan/feb time, don't know off the top of my head without looking.
Lowered on 60mm spax springs
BBS RX 16" alloys, two rear tyres are like new, front's have abut 3-4mm tread left
Sportex straight through pipe, sportex 3" out rolled backbox
smoothed boot
badboy bonnet
angel eye headlights
tinted windows

Bad points:

Crack inside the door pillar, most common thing with corsa b's, was like it when i brought it, and has no got any bigger after nearly a year of owning the car.

And some rust on the bottom of the passenger door, everywhere else is rust free

this is the only two bad point of the car that i can say, apart from that the cars in great condition, like i sound its mechanically sound never had a thing wrong with it.

Will sell the car cheaper without the wheels as i wouldnt mind keeping them for my new car, but you'll need to find some replacements as i don't have any spares to put on.

If ive missed anthink out please feel free to pm'd me and ill try and reply back asap.

these two pictures where when the car was lowered only 40mm at front and 60mm at back as i only change the fronts two 60mm springs last week, so only have one picture which is below. Ill get some newer photo's up at the weekend when the cars washed

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 1999 1.2 16v, 96k 25 database queries in 0.0095611 seconds