corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ex motorbike thief/chop shop - Reddit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ex motorbike thief/chop shop - Reddit
Gaz

User status: Offline
8th Aug 12 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't fully understand reddest layout so not sure if this is an original thread or not but just read the below link and was quite alarmed at how honestly easy this guy claims things to be. As its the internet I obviously held back some of the BS thoughts and read it as it went giving benifit of the doubt...

http://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/t5shp/ex_thief_chopshop_operator_ama/
adiohead

8th Aug 12 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I lasted 10 secs. I don't get reddit
Gaz

8th Aug 12 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find it hard to follow also mate, basically the thread s by a guy named Treamendousguilt who wants to get off his chest his past life of stealing bikes and also running a chop shop. But in the same breathe tell people how its done to help them secure their bikes also.

Once you get into it, it sounds more like a film plot but I went with it to learn a few bits and bobs.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ex motorbike thief/chop shop - Reddit 23 database queries in 0.4003601 seconds