corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ideas my car! Cooper S Day inside...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ideas my car! Cooper S Day inside...
Norcy91

User status: Offline
   8th Aug 12 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Already getting the itch to do something with my car

Only had it 2 weeks and i'm loving driving it, especially the sound!

I'm having a look at getting some Speedline Turini's for it, only looked at Anthracite ones so far, anyone fancy doing a photoshop for me? Any other ideas for wheels/lowering you think as well!

It's a crap photo but it's all i have of it so far until i've given it a proper clean!

Looking at doing the smaller charger pulley and a remap as well. Wouldn't mind some better seats in the front but they're a bit out of my price range so far!
Rich H

8th Aug 12 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you do the pulley upgrade, do the intercooler too. Also as you have a standard 'S' it'l be a good idea to get cooler running spark plugs too.

Dave F airbox

Eibach Pro Springs
Norcy91

8th Aug 12 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a look around for intercoolers, don't really know what i'm looking for! Seany i think it is, told me about one, GRP maybe!?

What would these cooler running spark plugs be? I've already bought it some new Bosch Super Plus, haven't fitted them yet though.

Haven't found a Dave F airbox recently, seem hard to get hold of as i don't think he's making them anymore.

I'll take a look at the Eibach springs as well, not sure i want to go too much lower because of the road i have to go on to my lasses house

Cheers for the pointers though Rich! May also be asking you for some tips when i do the big clean as well if that's alright, hopefully this weekend.
Rich H

8th Aug 12 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Norcy91
Had a look around for intercoolers, don't really know what i'm looking for! Seany i think it is, told me about one, GRP maybe!?

GRS ( I have one of these) or the one fitted to the GP edition are the most common upgrades.

What would these cooler running spark plugs be? I've already bought it some new Bosch Super Plus, haven't fitted them yet though.

Iridium plugs iirc, not sure on specs etc, you'd need to check on MiniTorque - I've never really looked into this because mine already has them afaik as it's a JCW

Haven't found a Dave F airbox recently, seem hard to get hold of as i don't think he's making them anymore.

Check MiniTorque classifieds regularly - wasn't that long ago that loads were available used!

I'll take a look at the Eibach springs as well, not sure i want to go too much lower because of the road i have to go on to my lasses house

Check my project thread, no idea where it is on here, but sure search will throw it up. Doesn't sit that much lower on them - mine's lowered on those springs though

Cheers for the pointers though Rich! May also be asking you for some tips when i do the big clean as well if that's alright, hopefully this weekend.

No worries, drop me a PM whenever
Ojc

8th Aug 12 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See my post in your previous thread where I outlined what you need to do
Norcy91

8th Aug 12 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Rich, i'll get researching! Your project thread just popped up via Google when i searched for Dave F airboxes

Most of the stuff you have done is where i want to go with mine really, a few little tweeks but keeping it mainly standard looking etc with all the comforts still there!
mwg

9th Aug 12 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Works kit and wheels to make it look more manly
Ben G

9th Aug 12 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
See my post in your previous thread where I outlined what you need to do

alright calm down, jesus.

nice car mate. spraying those alloys and the roof anthracite would look good imo.
Fro

9th Aug 12 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want my mini back, used to love hearing it whine like a bitch.
SXI - Matt

9th Aug 12 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fro
I want my mini back, used to love hearing it whine like a bitch.
Seany

9th Aug 12 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah intercooler is a must with a pulley, a Dave f box, colder plugs and shorter belt needed also with the pulley but shoud come as a kit.
Aero grilles look good and Deffo some lows, ditch the s spokes too. Colour code headlight rings and black out the belt line.
Loads of options really

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ideas my car! Cooper S Day inside... 23 database queries in 0.0134079 seconds