corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » k&n or panel filter?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author k&n or panel filter?
corsa sxi16v

User status: Offline
29th Jul 12 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which makes a 1.2 16v go better a drop in filter in the airbox or k&n induction kit?
GB123
Premium Member

29th Jul 12 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Neither will make much of a noticeable difference performance wise tbh, it comes down to whether you prefer the sound of the induction kit or not
Mikey_j

29th Jul 12 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it were me id de-restrict the airbox and put a panel filter in. Simply because the standard airbox has cold air and an induction kit wont
Vauxdan88

11th Aug 12 at 07:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah an induction kit will suck in all the hot air off the engine mate,they are pretty crap to be honest,unless you spend a lot of money on a decent enclosed one,do as Mikey said and de restrict the standard air box and fit a panel filter

New Poll