corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Whos fault would it be

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whos fault would it be
Kerry

User status: Offline
30th Aug 12 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This exact thing happened to me and it actually went 60/40 in my favour

Yes you shouldn't overtake on a junction but you should also not pull out if your exit isn't clear

I was at a busy junction waiting to pull left. Concentrated more on looking right, especially made difficult by overgrown hedgerow
Guy coming from my left overtook as I pulled out still looking right and he hit me
My insurance said if I had legal cover then solicitors would of argued it in court, but I didn't
LeeM

30th Aug 12 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
It's 80/20 in favour of the established party if the junction is to the nearsife. so I'd say 50/50 in this case.

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
This exact thing happened to me and it actually went 60/40 in my favour

Yes you shouldn't overtake on a junction but you should also not pull out if your exit isn't clear

I was at a busy junction waiting to pull left. Concentrated more on looking right, especially made difficult by overgrown hedgerow
Guy coming from my left overtook as I pulled out still looking right and he hit me
My insurance said if I had legal cover then solicitors would of argued it in court, but I didn't

close enough for me

[Edited on 30-08-2012 by LeeM]
mattk

31st Aug 12 at 07:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be 100% the fault of the person pulling out imo. why would you pull out but only look one way. if the broken line means you can enter the path of oncomming traffic then you should in my opinion go for it if there is a junction there
Steve
Premium Member

31st Aug 12 at 07:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should always look both ways, always something unexpected, could be an emergency vehicle coming on the wrong side etc or a twat in a puma, got r888s though so is acceptable as i can swerve loads at the last minute and not lose control

[Edited on 31-08-2012 by Steve]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Whos fault would it be 23 database queries in 0.0104849 seconds