corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sold
jameswalshe1990

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 12 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

General information - here for sale is my mini cooper s chilli pack it's a 52 plate with 78500 miles all service booklet and various mots to back up mileage, two keys push button start traction control switch fog lights xenon headlights  trip tronic computer electric windows half leather seats brand new mats and just had it serviced last week and it has two recent front tyres and the two rears are also in good condition, it has the nice 17inch alloys few minor marks, the bodywork is also in good condition few marks here and there but that's it and all the plastic trim is black not faded, engine pulls really well and it also has a 6speed box which is perfect for motorways and Eco driving, no tax but Mot till 2013 bad points drivers door clicks when you open it wide and theres wear on the steering wheel also a slight bubbling on the paint the size of a 10pence piece but hasnt broke the paint by the boot handle other than these few small points its in excellent condition as it gets polished and waxed weekly, its aslo HPI clear and have a certificate here as well as the leather mini wallet with the cd rom disc service book other owners manuls plus old mots, geniune reason for sale any more info needed or to arrange a viewing my numbers 07875679518 CASH ON COLLECTION I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END AS ADVERTISED ELSE WHERE cars in dunstable about 15minutes away from luton airport many thanks james

[Edited on 06-09-2012 by jameswalshe1990]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Sold 25 database queries in 0.0070419 seconds