corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my mk3 seat ibiza cupra

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my mk3 seat ibiza cupra
scotty_f

User status: Offline
   9th Sep 12 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hiya there been on here for a while now i bought my ibiza a few months ago and this is a huge step up from my mk2f polo coupe alot of power difference to haha anyway heres the picture hope you like
heres the first pictures a got a day after i got her sorry for bad htc pics

then i put my private plate on her

heres some better pictures and gave her a good clean up to

i hope you all like i will dig out some more pictures so bare with me on this since these pics ive lowered her on coilovers nice and low and just kept clean loads more plans coming dont worry haha the weekend after players im pulling the head off for a full rebuild and port and polish then going to chase some more power anyway hope you enjoy my project thanks for looking
scotty_f

User status: Offline
9th Sep 12 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well heres some more pictures as promised i replaced the horrible crap brake fluid to nice fresh ap racing fluid put some 6x9s i as had the cut out already and the standard speakers being crap

i also replaced my cupra badge in the front grill as the old one the wording had come away

and went for a play with the camera with my mate and his starlet glanza v

hope you enjoy more pictures to come

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my mk3 seat ibiza cupra 24 database queries in 0.0077980 seconds