corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Merc SLK 55 /////AMG

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Merc SLK 55 /////AMG
Fad

User status: Offline
11th Sep 12 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Z4m is a serious performance bargain. Its primarily E46 running gear so easy on the wallet. SLK 55AMG is such a brute though....would hate to think of the potential bills
pow
Premium Member

11th Sep 12 at 12:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The latest generation of mercs are FAR nicer looking than the BMWs
SetH

11th Sep 12 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
1. I read yesterday and was going to say I'd buy one, but it's colin so commenting in one of his threads is usually a waste.
2. I saw your comment and I cringed, you've got a girlfriend yay but why the hell would you base what car you want around someone you've just met. Hence why I said what I did. What happened to heffer, udder, seed bullshit? It's merely an observation how you've gone from 'troll' to moaning bitch when things aren't going your way and not everyone thinks your some kind of hero for boning fat women.

Now seeing as I have to comment on topic I'd buy an slk amg, I like them.

1) Why is it a waste? it is a discussion it does not have to result in a direct action

2) What the fuck in god's name are you on about? heffer and udder stories are factual events in my life, ones that myself and my friends find amusing and I share with the prem members on here. As for being a hero christ you have issues what the actual fuck are you on about

as for SEED well a certain member asked me numerous times to SEED his gfriend, which to be fair I contemplated doing. So that one was a bit of banter as well as something that may have actually happened.

As for your unfounded assumption or misinterpreation on your part that I will comment on, is you stating that I am basing my future car purchase on my girlfriends opinion.

My practical plan for my next car has been between a mint E46 M3 (possibly vert) or a 335i or 335D

My dreamer idea that I have had for probably 18 Months has been a Z4M

My girlfriend currently drives a A3 TDi and has been talking about convertibles and why she likes them. This got me thinking back to my dream idea of a Z4 and then Colin posted the SLK AMG in which I did not know existed as I had never seen one (not even a review etc).

Thus I am contemplating a roadster based on all of the above not simply because it is my girlfriends opinion which you have stated above.

I did not elabarote on original comment as I should not bloody have too!

utterly ridiculous
BarnshaW

11th Sep 12 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seth has got weird within the last couple of months definately.

[Edited on 11-09-2012 by BarnshaW]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Merc SLK 55 /////AMG 23 database queries in 0.0092890 seconds