corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » standard alarm maybe? :/

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author standard alarm maybe? :/
lil666rob

User status: Offline
15th Oct 12 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys had a few corsas before just bought a 1.6 sport and has something I have never seen before :/ the interior light is split and has a senso and a bbutton between the 2 lights.... it also has a factory fitted red led on the hazard switch..... If you hold the button for a couple of seconds the led starts to flash..... but after a few seconds stops.... have tried all sorts but led doesn't stay on so I'm guessing it's not a alarm but why the sensor? Looked jn handbook and nothing..... anyone with any info would be great.... have made a short video to make things abit clearer cheers guys!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc-DyXXRxaM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
random dav
Premium Member

15th Oct 12 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will be, look in the engine bay to the top drivers side under the scuttle panel, theres usually some fuses/relays there for the alarm. The button is to turn off the ultrasonic sensor.

IIRC the alarm activates when you lock it using the deadlocks

WRLFC !

Project cars
lil666rob

15th Oct 12 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I gathered was a alarm as has a Siron sound sticker under the bonnet but the led does not flash even when deadlocked
random dav
Premium Member

16th Oct 12 at 15:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check the fuses, etc. also it maybe the switch in the door playing up

WRLFC !

Project cars

New Poll