corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Dab radio in the car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dab radio in the car
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 12 at 08:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the use of a work van to get to an from work but every day it's a different van. I'm gettin sick of the radio so I want to go for dab but... Clearly I can't change the head unit.

Is there an external, plug in or fm frequency outputting unt I can buy?

[Edited on 23-10-2012 by Robin]
Dom

23rd Oct 12 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pure do a unit, think it's called Highway or something, and it's essentially a DAB receiver with a FM transmitter attached to it. It's not cheap from what i remember though.
Might be worth looking on eBay as there are probably Hong Kong specials that do something similar. Alternatively purchase a dab radio with a line-out and stick a FM transmitter on the end; not the prettiest or compact solution but i think you could put something together for not a lot.
Mr-SEH

23rd Oct 12 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does it have aux? If so Down load kiss kube and your on ya way or use phone radio?

New Poll