corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.4 Corsa Sport.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 Corsa Sport.
daine
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Oct 12 at 20:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - x1.4xe
Mileage - 138000
Price - £700

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07909823420
Contact email address - Chubbydogs@aol.com

General information -Bought this car about 3 months ago for the wife to drive about in!!, first time out in the car, the water pump collapsed so I towed it home and re-built the engine.Second hand head, skimmed,pressure tested, stem seals and valves re-ground,top of pistons cleaned, bores checked, no lips, no glace!. New water pump,head set including bolts,New cam belt kit, Since the re-build it's sat on the drive and not moved as she said it's not going to do it to me again!! so the car is back up for sale like new.The car is a none sun roof model with air con(needs re-gas), it's a late 2000 on an X reg.

There's 1 or 2 small mark's on the car, but that's me being picky! the only bad bit's are on the tail gate hear.

Thank's for looking, I am open to sensible offer's.

[Edited on 13-11-2012 by daine]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.4 Corsa Sport. 25 database queries in 0.0050759 seconds