corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Abu Dhabi F1

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Abu Dhabi F1
liamC

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 12 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did the Pit Walk yesterday, few pics:

Hamilton and Button's garages

Back of Starting Grid

Front of starting grid

Not bothering with today's practice sessions, but looking forward to Qualifying and Race. Not a big F1 fan at all in truth, but always a good atmosphere and loads going on. Kylie on in concert after tonight's practice sessions , Nickelback tomorrow after Qualifying , then Eminem after the Race on Sunday .

PS. Can anyone remember what the reg plate was of my red ferrari as we seem to have had an influx

Nismo

2nd Nov 12 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to. much. money
Dan
Premium Member

2nd Nov 12 at 14:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But no muney

Lovely looking place. Think I will head there in the near future

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Ben G

2nd Nov 12 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is that just a regular car park or a ferrari meet?

i love the way yas marina looks on the tv but the actual racing part of it is quite boring. it's not a great circuit.
JonnyJ

2nd Nov 12 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed Ben. Its a truly awful racing circuit.
Dave

2nd Nov 12 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

i love the way yas marina looks on the tv but the actual racing part of it is quite boring. it's not a great circuit.

At a guess it's probably something to do with Ferrari world.
noshua

2nd Nov 12 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I gathered you live out there from previous posts, what's your story? Are you from the UK and moved out there?

How much did the ticket cost for you to do the pit walk etc? I imagine you can be a bit annoying and chase after the drivers for a sig and quick snap?
liamC

3rd Nov 12 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

At a guess it's probably something to do with Ferrari world.

That is the car park outside one of the stands, not sure if it is something to do with Ferrari World but maybe so.

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
I gathered you live out there from previous posts, what's your story? Are you from the UK and moved out there?

How much did the ticket cost for you to do the pit walk etc? I imagine you can be a bit annoying and chase after the drivers for a sig and quick snap?

Yep, from the UK and moved out here back in 05.

Ticket for a 4-day package (pitwalk, practice sessions, qualifying, race and the concerts) is about 350/400quid. I have managed to freeload again for the whole weekend again though

There were no drivers at the Pit Walk, just team staff. There is a point in the weekend where you can get driver signatures etc but don't know when.

A few more pics from last night/today:

BYRON

4th Nov 12 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great pics. Some friends are out there too for the race, seems to be an annual event for them to do

[Edited on 04-11-2012 by BYRON]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Abu Dhabi F1 25 database queries in 0.0118990 seconds