corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Would you cry over a football result?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Would you cry over a football result?
LeeM

User status: Offline
8th Nov 12 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems stupid, whatever happens there's always next season and it's ultimately only a game.
Saw a big meathead covered in tattoos crying his eyes out in the middle of a bar in ibiza surrounded by his big roider mates when England went out of the last world cup, was hilarious
Conway563

8th Nov 12 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
I've got no interest in football at all, but one of my mates from school punched a wall a few months ago because Spurs lost. Ended up breaking something in his hand. A bit OTT I thought

Could be worse, could've been over a haircut.....
Carl

8th Nov 12 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd cry if I had large amounts of money on it or something like that, then again i don't bet anywhere near amounts that would make me cry!
Cavey

8th Nov 12 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
A thread outside of sports day about people not getting the passion involved with football?! Well I never.

Strangely enough most people who don't watch/follow football, think it's stupid to get emotionally involved in it

I've teared up plenty of times watching sports, but I am an emotional nonce though, even cried watching Up (saddest start to a pixar film ever). When I was working in the pub during Euro2004 (I think) England went to penalties and I had some guy right in front of me, not watching the penalties with tears in his eyes because he knew we were going out.

I welled up when that South African fella won the 100m freestyle ffs, just because of the emotion he'd shown and the amount of effort that he must of put in, and he beat his hero.
Daveskater
Premium Member

9th Nov 12 at 13:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Conway563
quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
I've got no interest in football at all, but one of my mates from school punched a wall a few months ago because Spurs lost. Ended up breaking something in his hand. A bit OTT I thought

Could be worse, could've been over a haircut.....
You'd have to be some kind of effeminate weirdo to injure ourself over a haircut.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Would you cry over a football result? 24 database queries in 0.0052509 seconds