corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa c 1.2 2001 plate

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c 1.2 2001 plate
scottishlad2k9

User status: Offline
   12th Nov 12 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just got a corsa c 1.2 2001 plate for £100 reason being the engine was blown and hauled out guy was going to do a conversion but didnt have the time to. so i got it in the hope i could bang in another engine and have a project or run around,

bodys mint interior is also mint its just an engine needed.

question is....... ive got a x16xel mk4 astra 1.6 16vsxi engine sitting here with only 54,000 on the clock came out of a v reg astra.

rather than blowing £200 + on another engine thought id give yous a bash see what yous would reckon about sticking the astra engine into the corsa?

whats your oppinions? i am not putting the 1.6 16v sxi engine into the corsa for power or speed, but just as its here..

anyone help or give me advice on fitting the engine to the corsa? wiring whats needed etc know of someone with a donor astra too if anythings needed
taylorboosh

12th Nov 12 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sell it and buy a 1.8 from an sri
AndyCorsaSport

12th Nov 12 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As Taylor says, buy a 1.8 or just stick a 1.2 what should be in. Don't start sticking an older engine in.
DanCobb

12th Nov 12 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy another 1.2 engine get it running and sell it,
scottishlad2k9

12th Nov 12 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for the replies guys was tempted just to go for trying to get hold of another engine low miles 1.2 that way make a few quid back off it and get something else.

what are the corsa c`s like to do conversions with?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa c 1.2 2001 plate 23 database queries in 0.0103130 seconds