corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Two Things

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Two Things
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Nov 12 at 09:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. Camber... what sort of set up would you chaps run for a fast road style setup on the front end? finishing off my corsa and i need to get it all tracked and caster done and camber setup, so want abit of advise on whats not going to murder my tyres and whats going to help combat some of the crap handling that comes from owning a corsa

2. Gearbox Ratios... without going down the route of full custom built gears, is there a way of gaining abit more acceleration out of say a f20 if you were to use different gears from different box's E.G. F16 1st f20 2nd so on so forth? if so what is a good combo that anyone has found? and im not realy bothered on top speed as id rather have a much faster acceleration than top end if that makes sence

tom130691
Premium Member

20th Nov 12 at 09:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont go silly on camber its not going to turn you car in to a race car,
bit of toe out should get it turned in quicker though
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

20th Nov 12 at 09:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yer i was only thinking a bit to be honest,
Just wanted something to help out abit, i know its never going to handle like a civic or anything haha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Two Things 23 database queries in 0.0979340 seconds