corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Can anyone replicate these mounts easily?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can anyone replicate these mounts easily?
Rob B

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 12 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys,

I'm after making mounts for a BTCC specification wing for my EP3. I've put some pictures together below but really don't have much of an idea how to go about drawing it up as I don't have CAD software.

If anyone can help we'll pay decent money for it.

I presume you'd need overall length and length between lower and upper mount points?

Gaz

22nd Nov 12 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't AK get something similar for his skyline wing?
broster
Premium Member

23rd Nov 12 at 07:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Easy to draw up, Are they flat or do they have bends?
ed

23rd Nov 12 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would need to have one or some pretty detailed dimensions to get the fit around the boot mouldings, but other than that they'd be a simple thing to draw and have built.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

23rd Nov 12 at 09:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy a car with them already

http://www.racecarsdirect.com/listing/42053/btcc_honda_civic.html
Robin
Premium Member

23rd Nov 12 at 10:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rob, have you contacted any of the teams who used to run them in the btcc, they may be able to tell you who made them or even have some laying around.
gavin18787
Premium Member

23rd Nov 12 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

isnt there a couple of guys running these ex btcc cars in the vtec challange cup or simular? Think they may be on the honda on track forum. Might be worth asking them about them.

Drives supercharged Tec with torque

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Can anyone replicate these mounts easily? 24 database queries in 0.0076830 seconds