corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Golf GTI Replica bumpers.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Golf GTI Replica bumpers.
Bonney

User status: Offline
24th Nov 12 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would I be right in thinking that they would fit like a glove on a foot?

Just browsing Ebay and found this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Golf-5-V-GTI-Look-Front-Bumper-MK5-GTI-Grill-with-Red-Border-ABS-Plastic-/221066020590?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AVW%7CModel%3AGolf&hash=item33788fc6ee

Been tempted to get one and make the front end look better as it only has the plain style grille or should I just hold out for a genuine second hand one. The one above looks too good to be true for the price.
NathanR

24th Nov 12 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girlfreinds just got an R32 rep bumper for hers , havent fitted it yet as its only just been painted but ill keep you posted .

After seeing previous pictures though I don't think they line up %100 were they match onto the wing . But at a fraction of the price of a genuine one you can't complain

[Edited on 24-11-2012 by NathanR]
Bonney

24th Nov 12 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, let us know how they fit. Before any of that its a remap and a bit of poly bushing. Also got to get my private plate put on it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Golf GTI Replica bumpers. 23 database queries in 0.0076480 seconds