corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Custom PS3 Xbox 360 Controller's

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Custom PS3 Xbox 360 Controller's
nath2905
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Nov 12 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did a custom controller for a family member for christmas and though i would do another and try to sell it and see if i have interest,

this controller has been fully stripped down and painted in metallic blue, with a spray gun NOT a rattle can,
i am a car spray painter so it has been done with all professional products PPG/Maxmeyer
once the controller was blue i added the sticker and the put 3 coats of lacquer on it so there is no chance of the sticker fading or coming off,
even though they stickers do come with a 3 year garrentee,

once dry i fitted a full white button kit to the controller so it would go well with the blue, and match in with Chelsea colour's

i would be willing to do other teams if you were to contact me with all the details and paid a deposit before i went and brought the controller etc,

this one is just to see how much interest would be in the item,
if the interest is good i shall be able to do most other premier league club, and possibly lower clubs depending if the stickers are available

[/url]

55 pound ono
they are 40 in tesco and this is new too

Anty
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much for Birmingham City ones?
nath2905
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 23:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill try source a decal , if i can same price mate for either xbox or ps3
Skinner91

12th Nov 12 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much for a Chelsea Xbox 360 one mate
nath2905
Premium Member

13th Nov 12 at 07:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same price mate
nath2905
Premium Member

14th Nov 12 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have checked and Birmingham city ones are available

anyone for this chelsea one?
nath2905
Premium Member

22nd Nov 12 at 20:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump!
nathy_87

26th Nov 12 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate.

If I gave you the controller, would you be able to do a Sunderland one for me please?

Xbox 360 Controller.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Custom PS3 Xbox 360 Controller's 25 database queries in 0.0146861 seconds