corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » LOVE!! problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LOVE!! problem
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   13th Jul 03 at 20:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have been wiv my g/f for 2 years now, and over the last 2 months things have been going downhill! i mean we are really arguin over the most stupid ist stuff. wat am i to do.. i dont wanna loose hor but she is really pissin me off!
Sooty
Banned

13th Jul 03 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will only get worse... cut her loose.... will both prolly be better for it.
the_legend_of_yrag

13th Jul 03 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a bad patch mabey? Talk to her....try sort things out, see what it's like in a couple months time..
Super_si

13th Jul 03 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do something new

get out of your usual routine.

Works for me n the bint

Si
chris_uk
Premium Member

13th Jul 03 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i decided to go to burnsall 2day with some mates, but she was all against it all she wanted to do way lay o nthe bed and cuddle N kiss all day! i mean WTF!! we went to burnsall i nthe end but ive had agro about it we nwe got back! i mean i just feel i cant do owt right!
Super_si

13th Jul 03 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like the misses. But laying in bed watching Hollioaks aint too bad then pop out in the afternoon into town
chris_uk
Premium Member

13th Jul 03 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea but i cant do with all that mussy shit! just annoys me and its not like she would just lay there its a case of i have to be cuddlin her with my head facin the pillow on must be kissin! is it me thats a bad b/f or what.. should i do this all the time! i mean i know it makes heer happy so i do it but like if we have just gone to bed and im nackered and i just wanna skeep.. she'll start tappin me on my shoulder till i turn around and cuddle her.. so i do and then she'll do it again.. and then she get in a right stress wen i tel her im tired and wanna sleep! !!! HELP! is it me or her?
Sooty
Banned

13th Jul 03 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love mushy stuff

im a cudly hand puppet !

[Edited on 13-07-2003 by Sooty]
chris_uk
Premium Member

13th Jul 03 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not helping!
Chris P

13th Jul 03 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chris_uk
Premium Member

13th Jul 03 at 20:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat should i do guys!!! shes sat downstairs now readin a book.. i can feel the heat coming through the floor coz she is so pissed off right now!
CorsAsh

13th Jul 03 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
she'll start tappin me on my shoulder till i turn around and cuddle her.. so i do and then she'll do it again.. and then she get in a right stress wen i tel her im tired and wanna sleep! !!!

cant you just fall asleep holding her? All my girlfriends have liked that, then pay her a massive compliment in the morning about how great she looks first thing. For now, don't you have a video you can both watch, that way you can spend time with her without having to think up conversations when she's pissed off. good luck anyway!!
chris_uk
Premium Member

13th Jul 03 at 22:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers man!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » LOVE!! problem 23 database queries in 0.0115969 seconds