corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » my boot is soak wet

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my boot is soak wet
pete8v

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 12 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as titled on my 1995 corsa b 3 door the boot is soaked inside also windows always condensated thanks
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Dec 12 at 10:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You got a sunroof?

Condensation will be because of the water in side somewhere, if you can fix the leak that should clear up.
*CorsaCal*

2nd Dec 12 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are the gutter pipes behind the rear lights connected?
pete8v

2nd Dec 12 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no sunroof and i have noticed water behind the rear lights where is the gutter pipes?
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Dec 12 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take the rear lights out, you'll see a pipe coming down the pillar, should go through a grommet on the top of the arch.
davieslim

2nd Dec 12 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my sport collected water behind the passengerside rear light, it came in the rubber tube that covers the wires and piping going into the boot
Christopher

2nd Dec 12 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also the seals on your lights may need replacing, when i put irmy rears in i get puddles in boot as it leaks through the seals! :/
Mark.W

2nd Dec 12 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As other have about the gutter pipes behind your lights but as the condensed windows goes try replacing your pollen filter under your scuttle panel.
pete8v

6th Dec 12 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so i have been investigating the windscreen steaming up or misting up i come to the pollen filter which was black but is it ment to have a cover on if so mines missing ?

New Poll