corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » F28 mechanical box

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F28 mechanical box
J200RSA

User status: Offline
26th Sep 12 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my mechanical F28 box, i bought this for my 3.0 corsa but never got round to using it as i broke the car for spares not long after buying it. It has been converted to FWD and is painted silver, i bought it from a friend who had it on a mk3 astra turbo with no problems, i havent used the box so you will need to check everything out when you come to collect it. I paid £350 for this so base price of £350 ono, i also have the corsa type 2 mount ball joint lowering blocks and tiebar lowering plates for sale which you need if you are going to fit this in a corsa, if the buyer is wanting these i will sort a good price if bought with the box, or £80 if not these are brand new never fitted.
J200RSA

User status: Offline
10th Dec 12 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT £300 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » F28 mechanical box 25 database queries in 0.0095019 seconds