corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Top mount

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Top mount
Joey 1.6 sport

User status: Offline
15th Dec 12 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Help I'm trying to fit these from comp brake but I'm having a night mare I've had to cut top mount hole out abit but mount does not line up with any holes are these fixed or adjustable and should they have comp brake stamped on them thanks
Edges 58

17th Dec 12 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Compbrake ones have compbrake stamped on them and just a line of holes all around the outside, not that zig zag style. could always just drill new holes.. Won't harm it
Joey 1.6 sport

17th Dec 12 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've sent them back know told comp brake to send me some proper ones and not mody rubbish but thanks any way

New Poll