corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa b Arden blue project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b Arden blue project
tobz_mw

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 12 at 01:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everyone I am new on corsa sport although I have looked through a lot of project threads so decided to start my own. It is a corsa b in Arden blue with the 1.2 8v not the fastest I know lol but gets me about lol i have owned the car for about 2 months now and when I got the car it was a right state! It was covered in stupid stickers with a huge sunstrip had a penguin hanging out the back tow bar all the tyres had about 10psi in them also no back box and ithad a cold air feed on the wrong side of the car facing the the spark plugs? Good points are it has service history from 5000 miles and the body work is mint also has cav slabs and lowered 60mm all round on gmax setup.

There all the pics of when I first got the car i have now taken all the stickers off, killed the penguin, removed the air feed as it was pointless. Haven't really changed much except but calibra leathers in, 3" rolled tip back box and gm mudflaps but will upload more pics later on
tobz_mw

23rd Dec 12 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right got some pictures of how car stands now as you can see it's pretty much standard except the alloys

Put the mudflaps on and the backbox! Gave it a polish at work and comes up okay. comments appreciated as I'm not really sure what to do with it now guys??

alan t

23rd Dec 12 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

much better now mate!
ArdenblueDan

23rd Dec 12 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks so much better now buddy colour code the arches and bumper tops thats whats been done to mine and that looks good but its down to you really dude nice car though bud
Jordancorsab
Premium Member

23rd Dec 12 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good mate, your changes have made it 10x better! Get those arches back to black good start mate
tobz_mw

23rd Dec 12 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys! Yeah not sure which way to go with arches as they look good colour coded but looks fairly good gloss black aswell lol
ArdenblueDan

23rd Dec 12 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

either look just as good imo mine are colour coded so have a look at mine if you want a rough idea of how theyd look bud
kedowan

26th Dec 12 at 02:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First time I've ever seen a 'Rotiform' sticker on a corsa lol
tobz_mw

27th Dec 12 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not many updates atm with it Been Christmas an all that but one thing is that I have been offered an x16xe off a mate that he has laying about in his garage and I wondered how hard it was to fit one and want I would?? It comes with pretty much everything as far as I know but would like a bit of advice on the subject?? Cheers
one-mr-t

28th Dec 12 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is my mates old car he sold it to a lad who put all those daft stickers on
Sean

28th Dec 12 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cold air feed that low in the bumper is a bad idea
tobz_mw

29th Dec 12 at 01:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha they were aload of crap just ruined car and yeah cold air feed was pointless as the air box is on other side so I just took it out and gave it away lol
Christopher

29th Dec 12 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well it certainly looks better than when you first got it back to black those arches! And dont do gloss black please!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa b Arden blue project 24 database queries in 0.0132530 seconds