corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » (Peugeot 306) 7x16 Speedline 2108 in Anthracite ET15 with 195/45 Eagle F1s

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author (Peugeot 306) 7x16 Speedline 2108 in Anthracite ET15 with 195/45 Eagle F1s
M Sutton

User status: Offline
6th Jan 13 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These wheels will fit directly onto your 306. Although were previously on my girlfriends 1.4 206 so the tyres have had an easy life lol.

I repainted them about a year and a half ago as they were silver when i bought them, the wheels have no curb marks atall and are all straight. The tyres have a lot of life left in them as you can see from the pictures with only a small amount of ware on 2 sidewalls from slight catching on the rear of the 206.

I am also including a full set of longer wheel bolts/locking wheel nuts as they are needed due to the offset of the wheels.

After my girlfriend sold her car not long ago I ran them on my 306 for 2 months, it has -40mm suspension and they didnt scrub atall even with a full car load of people, so good if you have a lowered car and are worried about practicality.

Reason for sale is i need the money/space as im moving house soon, so putting the standard wheels back on

I would like £400 collected (Northamptonshire) or £450 posted

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » (Peugeot 306) 7x16 Speedline 2108 in Anthracite ET15 with 195/45 Eagle F1s 25 database queries in 0.0074849 seconds