corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » shock absorbers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author shock absorbers
brass_pott

User status: Offline
6th Jan 13 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a 60mm lowering kit for my more door daily but no shocks is it true that shocks off a diesel are stiffer or do I need to buy after market setup ??
nibnob21
Premium Member

6th Jan 13 at 22:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never heard that before, personally I'd get an aftermarket set that are properly designed for the job.

MX5 Project Thread
brass_pott

6th Jan 13 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've looked on the bay for a decent set but most of them are only up to 40mm can anyone link, me to a decent setup?
nibnob21
Premium Member

6th Jan 13 at 22:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Uprated shocks will be fine with 60mm. Any cheaper brand like Jamex, GMax and FK will do the job, but obviously the more you spend the better they'll be like Spax and Gaz.

MX5 Project Thread
brass_pott

6th Jan 13 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
Uprated shocks will be fine with 60mm. Any cheaper brand like Jamex, GMax and FK will do the job, but obviously the more you spend the better they'll be like Spax and Gaz.

you got a link to any sets ?
nibnob21
Premium Member

6th Jan 13 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No. Just search through the classifieds section on here and have a look on eBay.

MX5 Project Thread
garethestate

7th Jan 13 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.motorsportworld.co.uk are who i use for my gazz stuff and are very good.
Or i think fk automotive are still doing they`re sale.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » shock absorbers 24 database queries in 0.0064712 seconds