corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Small block clearout: C16XE engine with forged pistons + ARP rod bolts + more!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Small block clearout: C16XE engine with forged pistons + ARP rod bolts + more!
Mieran

User status: Offline
20th Oct 12 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a C16XE engine in bits, this was extremely quick for a 1.6 when it was working (faster than a 2.0 SEH!)

Mods are over bored block by 0.5mm using lightweight forged pistons. ARP rod bolts and port and polished head.

Only damage is 2 valve guides are cracked. Head is been pressure tested and is fine, block is good too, no scores etc.

I'm asking £100 (this includes a free X14XE bottom end too), I know its cheap but I'm having a clear out and everything needs to go.

I also have a C16XE loom, ecu, all sensors, coilpack & leads, gearbox and inlet/exhaust manifolds that can be includes for extra.

COLLECTION ONLY

[Edited on 20-10-2012 by Mieran]
crazyhammish

20th Jan 13 at 04:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you still got any of this?
chrimbo88

21st Jan 13 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Small block clearout: C16XE engine with forged pistons + ARP rod bolts + more! 25 database queries in 0.0071349 seconds