corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 318i Drifter - 2.8 Conversion

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 318i Drifter - 2.8 Conversion
Ben-B

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 13 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - BMW
Model - 318i
Engine - 2.8 24v
Mileage - 117k
Price - £250

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07708003257
Contact email address - ben-brandon@live.co.uk

General information -

BLOWN HEADGASKET - Hence Sale.

Car needs a new headgasket/thermostat/rad and will be perfect to run again I just dont have time to sort it out.

It is currently half way through being stripped down for the headgasket, just need to remove Vanos system and take timing chain off and it head will come off.

117k miles on shell and a reported 90k miles on the engine. But no proof to back this up. Engine is in good condition and pulled very well when running. Is currently running the 318i gearbox and diff to aid drifting. No welded diff as was used on the road and theyre a nightmare to drive day to day with welded diffs.

Could remove engine and break for over asking price but as said dont have time.

As said car is currently half way through repair just needs new headgasket/rad buying and putting on, heres how she is atm:

Shell is in very good shape for age and only has one spot of rust ( front left of engine bay, can be seen on pictures )

Car comes with smoked rear lights, sports back box ( Unsure of make ) and m3 skirts and mirrors ( Both reps )

Very good project for someone and perfect for first time drifters, text me or U2U me on here, im open to offers.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 318i Drifter - 2.8 Conversion 25 database queries in 0.0099821 seconds