corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Grinding Noise After Knocking Curb

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Grinding Noise After Knocking Curb
KiZZER

User status: Offline
29th Jan 13 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seem to be having an issue with my front right corner of the car or round that area, making a grinding noise from somewhere every time I turn right sharply.

We obvz had snow & ice lately & as a lot of people, I went out drifting & I slid out hitting a curb with my front right side wheel, not completely bad but enough to make a wallup & chip the curb lol, since hitting the curb my car makes a grinding noise every time I turn to the right sharply, ive jacked the car up & looked under the arch for any obvz signs in which I cant find, im sure someone has been in this situation before with snow & drifting someone help me out on the issue which could be?
Paul W
Premium Member

29th Jan 13 at 22:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Knocked tracking out?

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
daine
Premium Member

30th Jan 13 at 08:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crushed the wheel bearing, bent the steering arm, like Paul W said "knocked tracking out ?"
KiZZER

1st Feb 13 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I honestly dont have a clue, thought it maybe the outer CV joint, but something popped/clicked yesterday when I pulled off now it doesnt make the noise at all now?

[Edited on 01-02-2013 by KiZZER]

New Poll