corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa b digi dash wiring help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b digi dash wiring help
Christopher

User status: Offline
8th Feb 13 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, first off, I have wired my right indicator (black with green tracer to black with green tracer) but its not showing up on the dash and when no indication is being made the relay makes a horrible sound but if my left indicator is on its fine?

Secondly i dont have the brown and yellow wire coming from my digidash that it says i should have?
And the white with yellow tracer (thats supposed to go into the white with black tracer) was connectred to the 2 unused green and grey wires?

Im sooo confused

iby

8th Feb 13 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iirc you need to cut one of the wires for the indicator. I have done this and since my memory is really bad I have forgotten what I did to make it work. It was a mic take though (the indicators) - But if you don't have it fixed let me kow and I will open mine up and take a pic for you.

Brown and yellow on the black plug? Its unused so it's ok.

Also the third wires bit, from what to what?

U2u me your email address and I will send you across some files that will help.

All the digi dash diagrams on the net conflict each other on a few wires lol.

Make sure the bulbs in the indicators lights are fine as well before we go on cutting haha.
Christopher

8th Feb 13 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd iby

Also when i put indicator on either way the left one flashes? So even if i indicate to the right the left one flashes?
carl roper

8th Feb 13 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Il get some pictures and description of how i did mine as my interior is out atm

New Poll