corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa b c20let project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b c20let project
chrisn1234

User status: Offline
10th Feb 13 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im half way through converting my black 1998 corsa b 1.4 16v sport into a c20let track/road legal toy and thought i would start a little bit of a project thread.

Bit of history on the car it had 2 owners and 44k on the clock 3years ago when i bought it and it was a TOTALLY bog standard sport in MINT condition not one dint,ding or noticeable scratch and no rust, i ran it up to 81k in them 3years. I owned a 1.6 sport before this one aswell and i have always wanted to do this conversion and have read about it on here and other forums along with going pvs and other shows for the last 4 years, so with now having the funds i thought its time to do it.

I then did my own thing to it and lowerd it on a new spax rsx coilover kit with team dynamic pro race 1.2s in black and other exterior mods and big ass sound system etc but i never touched the engine just serviced it regulary and put a full straight through sportex system/neighbours alarm clock onit that was very loud tbh.

[Edited on 10-02-2013 by chrisn1234]
chrisn1234

10th Feb 13 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is a few pics of the car over the last 3 years

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q739/123chrisn123/IMG_0043_zps15132bd2.jpg[/img]

sam-6

10th Feb 13 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice clean car mate! Any pics if the enjine?
chrisn1234

10th Feb 13 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i ve got loads more pics to add just started the thread today mate give it a week or so and there should be some engine pics up
chrisn1234

10th Feb 13 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New spax rsx coilover kit

A very nice blow out on the expressway!

Replacing rear wheel bearings as they seized solid on the stub axle,

I then fully polybushed the front end

ArdenblueDan

10th Feb 13 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks very nice dude love how the wheels look on it not keen on the rear lights though but if you like them thats all that matters

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa b c20let project 24 database queries in 0.0100329 seconds