corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What Radio Breakfast show do you listen to?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What Radio Breakfast show do you listen to?
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Feb 13 at 10:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Moyles divided opinion; Grimmy is just shit.

I'm listening to Signal One, local station to Stoke. Its alright, adverts are annoying but at least the jokes etc. are topical to the area
mwg

27th Feb 13 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MJFF88
Edit: I refuse to listen to talksport because Adrian Durham is a gigantic tosser!

[Edited on 27-02-2013 by MJFF88]

I used to think the same but to be fair he stands by what he says and if it's proven he's wrong he'll admit it. I might not always agree with him but he does start some good debates/arguments that are funny to listen to if nothing else
MJFF88

27th Feb 13 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by MJFF88
Edit: I refuse to listen to talksport because Adrian Durham is a gigantic tosser!

[Edited on 27-02-2013 by MJFF88]

I used to think the same but to be fair he stands by what he says and if it's proven he's wrong he'll admit it. I might not always agree with him but he does start some good debates/arguments that are funny to listen to if nothing else

To be fair, I only hate him as he rips the piss out of Palace. If he was chatting shit about Brighton I'd idolize him!
Cavey

27th Feb 13 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only listen to talk sport myself, or if there's cricket on I'll go for 5live Extra and listen to Boycott and Blowers waffling on.

Still think Keys is a smug arrogant twat though
Adster

27th Feb 13 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i miss moyles i still listen to grimmy but tend to ignore him and wait for the decent songs
Jon_C
Premium Member

27th Feb 13 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adster
i miss moyles i still listen to grimmy but tend to ignore him and wait for the decent songs
oceansoul

27th Feb 13 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been listening to LBC this week not sure what's happened to me lol
Matt L

27th Feb 13 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
Moyles divided opinion; Grimmy is just shit.

I'm listening to Signal One, local station to Stoke. Its alright, adverts are annoying but at least the jokes etc. are topical to the area

I used to listen to radio 2 or 4 now I just listen to ipod/cd's given up on radio they all annoy the crap out of me.

Signal one is utter shite more adverts than songs, the sames songs played a minimum of 4 times a day, same play list it seems everyday and the presenters voices are really really really really annoying.
Robbo_Corsa

27th Feb 13 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_C
quote:

Ad Blue B

27th Feb 13 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo_Corsa
quote:
quote:

I do between 35-80 miles in the morning so local radio is out of the question and i can't stand Chris Evans, his voice annoys me!
djgritt
Premium Member

27th Feb 13 at 16:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm converted to Radio2 now... It's not bad really.
jonnieboy

27th Feb 13 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ad Blue B
quote:
quote:
quote:

I do between 35-80 miles in the morning so local radio is out of the question and i can't stand Chris Evans, his voice annoys me!

All of the above for me

Tried listening to Chris Evans, but the fact he has to talk over every song and cant even talk into the mic properly really pisses me off

I listen to Grimmy, not out of choice, just mainly because of how many miles i do, and local radio doesnt really go that far.

I was thinking this morning actually, out of the past 6 months of whatever it is, I cant actually remember any event from any of Grimmys shows(it all sounds the same shit anyway), but I remember loads from Moyles in the morning.
Andy Stocker

27th Feb 13 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Absolute Radio
SteveoBC
Premium Member

27th Feb 13 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

flick between radio1, kiss100, absolute, heart and capital scouring for music and the news, rest of em can all fuck off, grimshaw is almost as annoying as sara cox on radio 1

suppose absolute radio breakfast show is the best out the shower of shit i have to choose from
j10E W

27th Feb 13 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
I've been listening to LBC this week not sure what's happened to me lol

Been listening to this also for about 2 months now i feel like a old cunt but strangely interesting
corsadonk
Premium Member

27th Feb 13 at 19:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Radio 2 all day long for me.
AndyKent

27th Feb 13 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've listened to less than an hour of radio 1 since moyles less at home.

All the presenters are appauling these days.
deano87

27th Feb 13 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was listening to Grimly, but now I can't stand him. His chat is shit, features shit, and normally just making completely random noises which drive me insane.

I now listen to local BBC Radio as Iain Lee the present has a similar sense of humour to me. When his show finishes at 9am, it is CapitK for 2 hours, then Kisstory on Kiss for 1 hour at 11am, 2 hours on last Friday before payday.

That's all online radio in the office though, with the exception of BBC 3CR which I get on FM and online.
deano87

27th Feb 13 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
I've listened to less than an hour of radio 1 since moyles less at home.

All the presenters are appauling these days.

Greg James from 4pm is all I'll listen to!
VegasPhil
Premium Member

27th Feb 13 at 20:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bored of Grimmy. Listening to Chris Evans on R2 now.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Adster

28th Feb 13 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jonnieboy
quote:
Originally posted by Ad Blue B
quote:
quote:
quote:

All of the above for me

Tried listening to Chris Evans, but the fact he has to talk over every song and cant even talk into the mic properly really pisses me off

I listen to Grimmy, not out of choice, just mainly because of how many miles i do, and local radio doesnt really go that far.

I was thinking this morning actually, out of the past 6 months of whatever it is, I cant actually remember any event from any of Grimmys shows(it all sounds the same shit anyway), but I remember loads from Moyles in the morning.

Im on the road all day so I just put up with grimmy for bring me the horizon, bullet for my valentine and the other good songs

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What Radio Breakfast show do you listen to? 24 database queries in 0.0152380 seconds