corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tax helpp

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tax helpp
corsayoung

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 13 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
Wonder how she managed to put it through the system though with a green slip that's over 6mths old. You need to scan the barcode on it. And i would imagine the computer would pick up on it and not let it go any further/put it on the system.

Thats exactly what i was thinking, hense why one of the reasons i created this thread. But it's done and got the reciepts i need if the police or vosa come asking..

But thinking about it...... how can a barcode on the v5 be over 6 months old? You don't get a new V5 every 6 months, you get it from when you get the car and pass that on to the new keeper.. so guess it just relates to the car in general? Yea there is a new v5 ref number obvs for the car but we will ignore that fact.
Corsa_Sport21

3rd Mar 13 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsayoung
quote:
Wonder how she managed to put it through the system though with a green slip that's over 6mths old. You need to scan the barcode on it. And i would imagine the computer would pick up on it and not let it go any further/put it on the system.

But thinking about it...... how can a barcode on the v5 be over 6 months old?

Because it will be logged on the system, the date that the V5 was issued.
corsayoung

3rd Mar 13 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by corsayoung
quote:

But thinking about it...... how can a barcode on the v5 be over 6 months old?

Because it will be logged on the system, the date that the V5 was issued.

Yea but you could own a car since 2000 and still give the owner the same v5 slip when you sell it in 2013? The v5 is therefor then 12years and 6months old.... but thats the bit you will be giving to the new keeper?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tax helpp 23 database queries in 0.0079889 seconds