corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 20Xe loom questions.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 20Xe loom questions.
*CorsaCal*

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 13 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im removing the 20XE loom from the donor car so its ready to put into mine and am not sure what to do where the wires go into the fuse box. At the bottom of this photo the wires have been joined so i was wondering whether i should chop these and join in my car? If so will the colours be the same?

Also there is 2 looms the engine one and another which is also in the car. Is this just a car loom and so will already be in my corsa or do i need to pinch that too? Photos showing the 2 looms:

Cheers
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

3rd Mar 13 at 18:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should only need the one loom for the engine. There will be a starter loom but you should be able to use the corsa one There will also be a third loom that comes through and connects up the reverse light etc.

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Darryl H
Premium Member

3rd Mar 13 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edit: Ignore that I was being thick. Yeah cut them out that go to the fuse box. You should be able to follow the guides on the net enough to understand where each wire goes! It's pretty straight forward, most are colour for colour but there are a couple which throw you depending on the age of the loom

[Edited on 03-03-2013 by Darryl H]

*CorsaCal*

3rd Mar 13 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok i will cut and join them into my car. Do you know how to wire the EML as i dont think thats functional on the donor?

Cheers for the fast reply
Darryl H
Premium Member

3rd Mar 13 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it's like brown and yellow or something, check some of the guides but there are like 3 wires that go to it from memory!

*CorsaCal*

3rd Mar 13 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok cheers buddy.

New Poll