corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What 4 door saloon would you choose?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What 4 door saloon would you choose?
davegreen
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Mar 13 at 08:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

e34 m5!
be out of your price range for a clean one.
corsa A, nova saloon with a z20leh?
any e34 would be better than an audi.

[Edited on 08-03-2013 by davegreen]
AndyKent

8th Mar 13 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not been in an A4, but Dads 2010 diesel Passat (whichever mark that is) is nice. Decent engine, comfortable and for the size of car was a bargain.

Imagine thats just about reaching £7k territory now....
mwg

8th Mar 13 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisd1983
No mate 140, I've had the EGR blanked and had it remapped. 170 have DPF and injector problems, hence why I didnt bother with one.

Mine had a porous head last year, so had to have a new head, cambelt, pump, etc. Most of the cost was labour, there crap to work on, most of the time its front end off to do anything!

Also in general I've found that Audi have shit spec as standard compared to BMWs, have you considered an A6 S Line?

I had the 170 engine in an A3. No DPF problems. I had it remapped too
Pucci1

8th Mar 13 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mazda 6 mps?
Bonney

9th Mar 13 at 06:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Either a jetta or a passat. Really taking to the BMW 5series too.
RichR
Premium Member

9th Mar 13 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've always found Audi to be lacking with toys; I had a brand new A3 last week as a courtesy car, 1.4TFSi, seemed to have all the available gear on and the best head unit I've ever seen plus start/stop etc. but was lacking heated seats, cruise control and fully electric seats as well as a few other sundry items; IMO, they should all be standard on this level of car.

I'm not a fan of the image of my car but the spec is brilliant, especially considering its coming up to being a 10year old model, far in excess of comparative BMW AND Audi that are available even today.

That said, Lexus are normally well specced too so what about an IS300 or whatever is available for your money?
Jambo

9th Mar 13 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm recently growing to like Lexus. Very understated cars.
RichR
Premium Member

9th Mar 13 at 11:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although I actually like Audi and quite fancy an A5 next, I don't think they age very well-they look awesome and cutting edge at launch but soon look old hat. Merc suffer the same IMO

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What 4 door saloon would you choose? 23 database queries in 0.0121038 seconds