corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Reputable replica watch sites

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Reputable replica watch sites
JordyCarter

User status: Offline
12th Mar 13 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
If you can't afford a decent watch then you must be very pretensious to buy a fake version to pass off as real. Otherwise you would get a normal one.

Wheels are different , it's a design and doesn't use the branding .

Im pretty sure some of these watches are copying the design and not the brand. E.g. not your average lucky lucky purchase
jamied

12th Mar 13 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tomnova16
http://www.iparadisiac.co/tag-top-replica-7472-black-leather-strap-swiss-monaco-silver-luxury-watch.htm

$625 for a fake bugger that

you can usually get 30-50% off.
The reason that some of them are hundreds is they have the swiss movement.

Does sound a lot of money but they are 100% perfect copies, with same size weight etc.

[Edited on 12-03-2013 by jamied]
Marc

12th Mar 13 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

+

Is where its at.
jamied

12th Mar 13 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
If you can't afford a decent watch then you must be very pretensious to buy a fake version to pass off as real. Otherwise you would get a normal one.

Completely disagree, if your a watch lover and cant afford to have 1000s of pounds in watches what are you supposed to do? Also some watches are impossible to buy as they are 10s of thousands so nice to own something that beautiful. I agree if you mean you tell everybody you paid 5k for your new watch though

good site for reviews is
http://www.watchesbyjames.net/about/
3CorsaMeal

12th Mar 13 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eddie.2k

12th Mar 13 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I actually have that casio for work

I just really like the design of that IWC watch without paying the $12,000 price tag.

It's only £100 for the replica so if it breaks in a year it's not the end of the world

[Edited on 12-03-2013 by Eddie.2k]
Balling
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yes, I'm sure no person has ever had BBS center caps on their replicas.

Buying fake anything is as low as it gets.

3CorsaMeal

12th Mar 13 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what-about boobs?
Balling
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 14:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jamied
Completely disagree, if your a watch lover and cant afford to have 1000s of pounds in watches what are you supposed to do?
Buy a watch that's within your budget and doesn't claim to be something it's not?

It's not like it's impossible to get a good looking or functional watch for less than 1000s.

If you're a car lover and can't afford the latest Ferrari LaFerrari LaFerrari LaFerrari, what are you supposed to do?

Balling
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 14:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
what-about boobs?
Fake boobs and fake grass is the exception.

csweatherston

12th Mar 13 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I actually bought a fake Omega before i got my genuine one.

Purely to see if i could handle wearing a heavy 45mm daily.
Its now burried in a drawer somewhere.
LeeM

12th Mar 13 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
quote:
Originally posted by jamied
Completely disagree, if your a watch lover and cant afford to have 1000s of pounds in watches what are you supposed to do?
Buy a watch that's within your budget and doesn't claim to be something it's not?

It's not like it's impossible to get a good looking or functional watch for less than 1000s.

If you're a car lover and can't afford the latest Ferrari LaFerrari LaFerrari LaFerrari, what are you supposed to do?

i want a Tag monaco but i cant afford one, i have an F1 for now and while tempted by a fake monaco, i'll just wait until i can afford a real one and the satisfaction of earning it
Jules S
Premium Member

12th Mar 13 at 22:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here we go again

Fake = replica watch with a misleading Brand name on it

Homage is a watch that looks the same as another well known brand but with a unique name on it.

Nothing wrong with either if you're not trying to pass it off as something it isn't. i've got both (both of discontinued models) I was/am happy to spend $100 on something to see if I like how it wears If I'm going to spend 100x that on a genuine one.

Back on topic; I've lost over £500 on buying 'fakes' on the internet. Just because they are expensive fakes doesn't make the sites/sellers any more reliable
jamied

12th Mar 13 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That site I posted was ok, I spent £500 on there and received them very fast after They received payment.
Used to be called replica magic.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Reputable replica watch sites 24 database queries in 0.0131018 seconds