corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mallory Park having problems?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mallory Park having problems?
*CorsaCal*

User status: Offline
18th Mar 13 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive heard rumours that mallory is currently having problems with noise restriction. It would be a shame to see it close as in my opinion its one of the best tracks in the Uk (bit biased i know). I wondered if anyone had any more info on this?
J100RSA

18th Mar 13 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Far too many winers IMO! croft have the same problems if you move near a racing circuit the you know there is gonna be noise most of these circuits have been here since just after the war if you don't like it don't move there !!
*CorsaCal*

18th Mar 13 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldnt agree more matey this is my point. Its like the people that move near sewage treatment places or tips and complain of the smell well what the hell did they think!!! makes me mad!
J100RSA

18th Mar 13 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All fucking do gooders coffin dodgers
*CorsaCal*

18th Mar 13 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

18th Mar 13 at 23:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's been going on for a while. It's a disgrace tbh, the length of time it's been there and now people are complaining about noise which is potentially going to kill the track and also put other local businesses at threat with the drop off in trade thanks to the area's biggest attraction being ruined. I just can't believe the ignorance of the people that bought houses and clearly didn't check out the local area beforehand. Why Mallory should pay the price is beyond me.

[Edited on 18-03-2013 by Mike]
*CorsaCal*

18th Mar 13 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes i could understand if a race track was being built in a field in a quiet village but to move next to one and then complain afterward is beyond a joke!
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

19th Mar 13 at 08:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by *CorsaCal*
Yes i could understand if a race track was being built in a field in a quiet village but to move next to one and then complain afterward is beyond a joke!

its not just the local village you can here it in villages 5-10mins away. but its the same for donny and that has a big fuck off airport next door
*CorsaCal*

19th Mar 13 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes but i moved near a main dual carrigeway which is busy throughout the night but i wouldnt dream of complaining thats too noisy! yes ive heard about donnington too. Thats even more rediculous!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mallory Park having problems? 23 database queries in 0.0125270 seconds